We are back with yet another Favourites post for the month of Feb fashioned astutely to treat your eyes. The wheels of décor trends are always moving in one direction-forward, deeper and deeper into the unexplored dimensions of originality & imagination, concocting delectable visuals for us to savour perpetually.
Upon coming across some of the most confounding décor ideas, to say the least, for the month of Jan, we’ve been keeping our eyes glued to our screens for the past month, keeping a tab on what new elements of beauty the décor magicians are ingeniously curating for weddings.
And here’s the resultant barrage of the best and unconventional décor trends we found on Instagram for the month of February. Let the glamorous world of the finest & artful décor trends bewitch you.
1. Round glass candle holders hung from tree branches are LIT
2. Feast on wheels- a quirky set up for hors-d'oeuvres and munchies for smaller functions like mehndi.
3. Bohemian inspired prints and thread tassel hangings- Happy & Hippy
4. Vibrant & Out of the box bars is a show stealer- The only Gaddi we need *wink*
5. Nautical décor theme is just right for a chilled out ambience.
6. Inverted Jaipuri Umbrella hangings can make your day brighter
7. A “wish tree” corner curated under a tree with pretty floral details for the guests to a note.
8. A dramatic cold pyro in the backdrop created an illusion of a waterfall of sparkles for a jaimala ceremony. How Magical!
9. Moroccan lanterns are a royal twist to the normal ones evoking a romantic and a mystical atmosphere.
10. An assorted table centrepiece consisting of the prettiest elements- sleek earthy vases, baby breath flowers, rustic bird cages and pearls. WOW!
11. Arching branches forming a cove- be it at entrances or for mandaps- makes for a perfect lush rainforest-y setting.
12. Reception chairs festooned with Rustic wreaths and personalized signs is a fun way to represent that you’ve pronounced your seat beside your partner…for life!
13. Snow white doily cones filled with flower petals attached to the chairs makes for a quirky way to distribute flowers to your guests for your big day.
14. Minimalistic décor done right with these wooden crates with fresh colourful flowers and rustic shamians.
15. Luminescent lanterns for pillers reflecting into a water and radiating its warm glow
16. A befitting entrance for a rain-washed brunch party with a door bought from a scrapyard decorated with creepers and climbers look so natural.
17. A cool hand painted signboard for a beach sundowner party post wedding
18. A rustic fragrant passageway décor consisting of farshis and vases with the air sweetened with the aroma of tube roses transporting the guests into a dreamland.
19. Vibrant Rajnigandha decorations and dia grids look damn elegant
20. Pretty little notes for guests also served the purpose of hand fans.
21. Non-floral entrance décor sounds (and looks) pretty fascinating to me!
22. Let's give pastel themed décor a break, shall we?
23. Because romantic quotes by Rumi are always a bonus
24. Add life to your functions with fun and colours
Let us know your favourite decor trend, in the comments below!