Changing times call for changing trends and when it comes to fashion it won't be incorrect to say that there's literally no limit to experimentation. Speaking specifically about bridal fashion, just when we think there’s no more scope left, our beloved Indian couturiers end up having us awestruck and surprised with something new and unique every time. From adding fresh and offbeat hues to the bridal color palette, coming up with edgy and modish blouse styles to amping up the dupatta draping game, we’re being literally spoilt for choices.
Being the trendspotters that we are, we’ve off late spotted outfits with unique and chic detailing to them. Be it furs, fringes, tassels, ruffles, frills or cape sleeves, there’s so much new happening that’s taking the bridal fashion game a notch above.
So let’s dive right into everything gorgeously eccentric that’s trending in bridal outfits.
1. This marsala gown by Falguni Shane Peacock with heavy feather detailing on the sleeves is so edgy.
2. A cold-shoulder sheer cape-sleeved gown by Anju Modi.
3. This heavily embellished chrome lehenga with light feathers by Falguni Shane Peacock.
4. Real bride Mira wore a Floor length cape sleeved embellished lehenga by Manish Malhotra.
5. Prettily fringed off-shoulder crop top by AVIGNA by Varsha and Rittu.
6. Extended ruffled sleeved detailing on this elegant wrapped top and skirt combo by Shantanu & Nikhil.
7. Embroidered sheer bell sleeves for this outfit by designer-duo Shyamal & Bhumika.
8. Those light baby pink feathers at the shoulder of the sleeves by Falguni Shane Peacock look mesmerizing.
9. A bulky bell-sleeved high neck chest-cape worn over a gown designed by Rohit Bal has our heart.
1. An asymmetrical hemmed Amit Aggarwal gown in his signature techniques of couching acrylic & plastic strips onto fabrics.
2. These heavily ruffled Gaurav Gupta statement gowns are every bride's favorite!
3. Dusty pink gown with beautifully done ruffles and light feather detailing on the shoulder Soltee by Sulakshana Monga looks like a dream.
4. A mocha brown heavily pleated gown by Shantanu & Nikhil for the modish bride.
5. This dramatic ruffled flare evening gown with a plunging neckline by Shyamal & Bhumika is pure seduction.
6. A beautiful light ruffled asymmetrical hemmed gown by Shyamal & Bhumika.
7. Gaurav Gupta gown with structured ruffles and heavy flare detailing.
8. This exquisite bridal ensemble by Shantanu & Nikhil with patterned pleats is love!
9. Voluminous ruffles in this Shyamal & Bhumika gown gave us "princess in an enchanted garden" feels.
10. This metallic-toned asymmetrical skirt with transparent mesh blouse by Amit Aggarwal is so dimensional.
1. Heavy feather detailing on the off-shoulder neckline in this glitzy attire by Falguni Shane Peacock.
2. A Tarun Tahiliani heavily embellished lehenga with pleated peplum choli with hanging sequinned fringes.
3. Gorgeous fur outlined & heavily sequinned crop top with a plain voluminous skirt by Manish Malhotra.
5. That completely feathered square neckline is amping up the whole attire by Falguni Shane Peacock.
6. A pleated peplum choli with a fish-tail lehenga skirt from Elan.
7. An all tasseled blouse with a floral embroidered saree by Suneet Varma.
1. A black and silver detailed work gown by Suneet Varma with ruffles for some extra drama.
2. Suneet Varma shows how to up your dupatta game with this extended ruffled dupatta attached on the blouse.
3. Heavily ruffled pallu in this golden and ivory saree by Amit Aggarwal.
4. These frilly dupattas by Mahima Mahajan jazzing up the entire ensemble.
5. A fully ruffled chiffon saree by Anushree Reddy with a matching sequinned blouse.
6. A gorgeous glitzy Falguni Shane Peacock saree with scattered feather highlights.
7. A basic ruffled saree paired with a thread-embroidered blouse by Arpita Mehta is mehendi goals!
1. An added frilled sheer drape for a golden sequinned saree by House of Kotwara.
2. Cape sleeve drapes adding just the right amount of glamour to this stunning outfit by Tarun Tahiliani.
3. Heavily embellished cape drapes in this highly sequinned Sunnet Varma gown.