We know the struggle! How confounding it can be to decide which hairstyle to choose for your wedding amidst the sea of options available at your dispense. While you are spending hours scanning the internet to fish out some hairstyle inspo for your big day, it’s important to not neglect your hairdo for the smaller functions like Roka either. Because Roka is a comparatively intimate affair, you don’t have to break a sweat to get your tresses right. Just some basic, simplistic yet chic hairstyles are sure to make your look angelic.
Let us give you a hand here. We’re bringing a halt to your search for the perfect hairstyle for Roka with a series of pictures of some stunning hairdos we dug out from Instagram. Work your way through! :)
1. A breathtakingly beautiful messy updo with loose curls
2. A neat half bun with embellishments and cascading curls are for keeps!
3. A braided low bun looks absolutely stunning
4. A loose crown braid with delicate curls is oh-so-chic!
5. That straight-out-of-a-fairytale updo
6. Add oodles of charm with a twisted low ponytail and delicate pearls
7. A messy low bun with real carnations always look classy!
Also Read:Trendiest Bridal Hairstyles to Bookmark for your Wedding Soiree
8. Throw in some magic with that classy retro-princess hairdo
9. Just voluminous open hair with soft curls is the best hassle-free yet gorgeous way to go!
10. Love how this bun is so intricately done with lovely little embellishments
11. Puffed hair will never go out of trend!
12. Side swept hair looks so classic!
13. This simple yet elegant side braid has our hearts
Also Read: 25+ Hassle-free Hairstyles for Every Summer Bride
14. A sleek hairdo looks just right
15. A French braid ponytail with stunning silver embellishments- Say No More!
Read:- Top Wedding Photographers in india
16. All eyes on the pretty pink embellishments
17. Some floral magic sans actual flowers!
Also Read: Chic and Flattering Hairdos For Brides & Bridesmaids To Bookmark!
Have you figured out your favorite hairstyle out of these? Which one are you going to choose?