Picking a Valentine's Day gift is tricky and you don't want to wait till the last minute. Our biggest TIP is GO CREATIVE.. Pick a gift which marks your love and togetherness with the uniqueness to cherish over time.
1. GO FLORAL: Ladies love flowers and you want to give a gift of flowers that last long. So, give flowers that will last forever. Silk or glass flowers really will last forever. If your beloved has a taste for green, give flowering plants. Or best is get painting or drawing of flowers framed with you initials. You can also gift floral design cushions and home decor but don't forget to mark it with love.
2. CREATE A SCRAPBOOK: Take a walk down memory lane, create a scrapbook filled with favorite photographs, love letters, keepsakes from special occasions, which means the world to two of you. You can even go DIGITAL with this idea as there are many websites, softwares available to create one you like.
3. LOVE MIX TAPE: Your mix should include love songs that you both enjoy listening to and special songs that put your feelings into words. These songs can come from your memories of togetherness and lasts forever.
4. Jewelry: Jewelry is always a good idea. A heart-shaped locket is a tender gift for the woman you love. Have it engraved with her initials and hide a picture of yourself or you as a couple inside. Always remember go elegant and classy, she might watch a daily soap but doesn't mean she is a fan of the jewelry they wear as well. Play safe and buy something subtle which can always wear.
5. BASKET OF LOVE: Hand-pick all the stuff she loves and craves. Starting from her favorite shampoo, lip-gloss, perfume, hand lotion, book, wine, cookies.. go an extra mile and express your love.
P.S. If you are still confused or have no time left to plan the perfect gift.. BUY A GIFT CARD of her favorite brand or store. She will love it and you for just loving her!!