Chand baali earrings are quintessentially one of the prettiest and most sought after earring designs by both brides and bridesmaids. For their charm amping up Indian & western outfits alike, and their surreally aesthetic crescent moon shape in vivid sizes, metals and stones, chand bali earrings are a staple pair of earring type that makes it to every bride's trousseau. We'd say every woman's jewellery trove for that matter.
And since, a pair of spectacular earrings can actually take your entire look a notch above we always have something or the other for you in our jewellery inspiration kitty. That being said, because we loved inspiring you with the ever-so-classic jhumka designs, smiting waterfall earrings and the oh-so-gorgeous jhumar earrings, we couldn't resist ourselves from ringin' in a new earring type yet again. This time around, we've come up with the evermore and beautiful chand baali earring designs that you surely wouldn't be able to take your eyes off.
Scroll down below for some major crush-worthy and trendiest chand baali earring designs!
Latest Chand Baali Earring Designs That'll Make You Grab a Pair RN
1. A gorgeous chand baali earring design in stones and pretty green beads!
2. We love this bride's stone encrusted chand baali earrings.
3. A beautiful chand baali earring design done in stones with gota pusalu and emerald detailings.
4. What an edgy sickle-shaped earring design with stringed pearl detailings!
5. A unique chand baali earring design with stone flower designs and a small jhumki.
6. This bride's entire polki chand baali design set is jaw dropping for that matter!
7. This big crescent shaped stud with blue detailings is the perfect mix chic with Indian.
8. These splendid double chand baali earrings crafted in uncut diamonds and emeralds from the house of Anita Dongre are worth every penny!
9. This resplenent pair of chandelier polki chand baalis with intricate detailing is so worth owning!
10. Enameled chand baalis in unique colors and fine detailings are a must have for every woman out there!
11. This bride's oversized stone encrusted chand baali earrings with a jhumki and hanging emeralds has us swooning over them.
12. These small earrings done in stones and pearls multiple jhumkis makes up for one of the trendiest chand baali earring designs.
13. We so wanna grab a pair of these latest Swarovski studded pearl chand baalis RN!
14. And how edgy these multi-layered chand baali earrings are!
15. Set in yellow gold these chand baali earrings from Anita Dongre are handcrafted with uncut diamonds, emerald beads and pearls.
16. With an oversized stud detailed with blue, pink and black stones and a hanging chand baali with jhumkis, this design makes up for quite a latest chand baali earring design.
17. These earrings with an enameled lotus in the center is quite a statement piece!
18. These breathtaking chand baali earrings crafted in kundan, pearls, tiny green beads and an enemeled stud would glam up your look by multifolds.
19. We're still majorly crushing over the specacular pair of earrings that Deepika wore for her pre-wedding puja ceremony!
20. A dainty little piece with tiny hanging jhumkis.
21. These chandelier gota chand baali earrings are just perfect for your mehndi ceremony!
23. A beautiful multi-colored pair.
24. A huge stud with a jhumki chand baali—what a statement piece!
25. A double chand baali earring design with leaf shaped stud and yellow pearl drops!
26. We love this mix of chand baalis and waterfall earrings.
Have you screenshotted your favorite designs yet?