For a lot of us, not a single day passes by without sipping...errrr...relishing piping cups of 'garam chai ki pyaali'. While some relish it as a morning drink to kickstart their day, some sip it to bust their stress and shoo away the worst headaches, and then there are a few who are simply addicted to it. And no wonder, there exist so many couples who literally bonded over the mutual love for chai. P.S. It is not always over a cup of coffee, guys! :P
So, yeah, having developed a habit of associating everything with weddings, one morning I wondered if something could be done around 'chai' at weddings. Well, it didn't take me long to figure it out. Just a few scrolls on Instagram feeds of our creative wedding decorators that I stumbled upon so many cutesy chai themed decor elements already being infused at Indian weddings.
All you chai lover couples out there, it is your time to pay ode to this soul-soothing drink and pep up your wedding decorations with the most adorable chai themed decor elements ever.
Latest Chai themed wedding decor to pep up your wedding decor
1. A vintage teapot serving as a dainty yet adorable addition to the wedding decor!
2. Who knew cutting chai glasses would make for such pretty table centrepieces?
3. Planning to have a colourful themed mehndi ceremony? Such pepy tea kettles MUST make it to the decor!
4. Colorful pinwheels teamed with quirky teapots creating the perfect jovial vibe!
5. Colourful cutting chai glasses filled with fresh blooms—looking oh-so-pretty!
6. Or fill the glasses with baby breath flowers to add elegance to the mehndi decor
7. And here's the most peppy table centrepiece ever!
8. Not just the bride but you can also adorn tea kettles with some gota jewellery! :p
9. You can also add a dash of quirkiness to the otherwise basic photobooth by hanging painted kettles on it!
11. Another chai themed decor that is sure to make everyone go 'awww..so cute'
12. Amp the cosy corners with the prettiest combo of painted teapots and flowers.
13. A bright yellow cascading teapot for a picturesque tea themed mehndi ceremony
14. Oh, how much we love having kulhad tea during winters! Well, here's a decor idea with kulhads too.
Did you like this quirky wedding decor idea? Tell us in the comments section below.