Getting into the teeny-weeny elements of the wedding decor is our guilty pleasure that we're proud of because even the tiniest of elements can bring about that edge factor in a wedding, making the entire decor outshine the rest. It's as they say, "it all lies in the details."
From defining the uniqueness between the cutesy centerpieces & huge centerpieces, from bragging about the raging printed floors to specific floral mandaps and indoor decorations, we ain't leaving anything behind. For this time, engulfing us completely in their charming and impeccable appeal are the unique ceilings decor. Be it the bar ceiling, a mandap or stage ceiling or the entrance & walkways, ceilings at a wedding venue are way more than just drapes.
From having them enchanted with florals & shimmery adornments to quirking them up with offbeat elements, the latest ceiling decor ideas are setting some serious millennial standards. To let you in on some of the best ceiling decor ideas for you to elevate your wedding decor with, we chalked out some ideas & put them here.
We know you won't be able to resist yourselves from ideating your wedding decor around these unique ceiling decor ideas.
Stunning & Unique Ceiling Decor Ideas for a Beautified Wedding Decor
1. More than 200 disco balls setting the vibe for a bedazzling sangeet night.
2. One of the best ceiling decor ideas with a drizzle of fairy lights and cage lanterns.
3. A dreamy fairyland mehndi setting with the ceiling done in pastel hued ruffled drapes and & hanging butterflies.
3. A heavenly and pristine ceiling decor idea with cascading beaded strings and shimmery adornments.
4. Scalloped drapes along with pretty chandeliers or cascading elements makes up for one of the latest ceiling decor ideas.
5. A shimmering roof done with hanging mirror strings!
6. Fairy light stuffed hanging terrariums and foliage makes this ceiling such a surreal one.
7. Tailor made ceiling with lit up hanging lotuses and florals.
8. A gorgeously decked up ceiling for a pre-wedding circus party with elements like hot air balloons, disco balls, buntings and lights.
9. A wooden dining stting with light hued canopied floral ceiling amped up with fairy lights.
10. Ruffled wavy drapes with the perfect lighting makes up this ceiling for a rainforest themed reception!
11. Decking up the ceilings with dreamcatchers is one of the most charismatic ceiling decor ideas you can opt for.
12. Unique foliage baskets hanging upside down from the ceiling of this quaint seating is so eye pleasing!
13. Cascading shimmery strings jazzing up the entire decor. Such a unique ceiling decor idea!
14. A huge mandap setting with a scintillating ceiling of foliage and bells.
15. Rose and bulb strings for a perfect dreamy outdoor ceiling.
16. These ceilings done in heavy cascading florals and ferns and foliage is a super unique ceiling decor idea that you cannot miss.
17. This white drape ceiling with fern accents and colorful lamps looks so surreal for a day decor!
18. A mandap witha a ceiling so phenomenally ornamented bells and floral garlands in lotuses, roses and mogras. Such splendor!
19. An edgy ceiling of Chinoiserie detailed Indigo parasols and florals in coralish hues for the absolute boho vibes.
20. A divine canopy ceiling of floral arrangements and fairy lights perfectly infused together!
21. Shimmery or colorful tassles decking up the ceilings are an uber unique ceiling decor idea.
22. A whimsical white ceiling of florals, crystal strings and beaded chandeliers!
23. A fairytale-ish low lying floral canopied ceiling decor idea for a magical entrance.
24. A cherry blossom themed engagement with the ceiling decked up in baby pink cherry blossoms and lamps.
25. Hanging or scalloped mogra garlands arranged in varied ways over a walkway or a mandap is one of the classiest ways of using mogras in wedding decor.
26. Deck up your ceilings with white or lace umbrellas and prettify them using floral arrangements or fairy lights for a mystical aura.
27. A bewitching ceiling decor idea set in waves pattern for added dynamism!
28. A breathtaking tree of life jhula seating for bride with an extended branched ceiling with finely lights and flowers that has our hearts!
29. Entrances done in a plethora of blooms with ceilings laden with florals and other elements like crystal strings & lights are a rage.
30. The gorgeous kaleeras along with Jasmine and rose garlands makes this ceiling decor idea a traditionally chic one.
31. We love how these mirror buntings adorning the ceiling add such a glamor to the entire decor.
32. A grand entrance made with arched metal structures beautified with fairy lights and shiny chandeliers.
33. This nautically inspired decor done with rustic lamps, balls, anchor strings, floaters and paper boats is so uniquely creative.
34. A colorful ceiling decor idea done in marigold garlands and quirky hangings.
Which ceiling decor idea have you fallen for?