Someone once said that every piece of jewellery tells a story. Her beauty amplifies with the jewellery that adorns her outfit, like the perfect spice that compliments what's already there. These trinkets add an exclamation point to the existing outfit, giving life to ethereal beauty. And the year of 2019 witnessed some of the most opulent brides draped in beautiful couture lehengas and decked in glittering jewels.
Although for us every bride is glorious on her wedding day, we cannot help but gush over certain glorious moments of brides who wowed us with their precious ornaments.
Brides Of 2019 Who Wore Gorgeous Jewellery
1. With a Disneyland wedding fit for a princess, this bride wore the most stunning layers of gold and pearl jewellery.
2. Honestly, there's nothing more quirky than this bubbly bride's seashell kaleeras from Outhouse Jewellery that stole everyone's attention and hearts!
3. There's no such thing as too much jewellery and this bride proves it.
4. Ornaments that radiate the same joy as the bride herself, like this gold neckpiece embedded with minakari trinkets, are heartwarming.
5. A rising trend, this bride's minimal yet bright floral jewellery for her haldi functions was a show-stealer.
6. This bride's aadh choker with jadau work is as stunning as her breezy vibe.
7. This inspiring gold and orange masterpiece makes this charming bride look more radiant than ever.
8. This bride didn't shy away from vivid and off-beat mirror work jewellery and neither would we.
9. Our favourite baby-faced bride had some of the most alluring gems to compliment her regal Sabyasachi lehenga.
10. Not just her smile, but this winsome bride's jewellery by Shrihari Diagems had us captivated!
11. This bride's luxurious kundan and emerald studded gold ornaments had us head over heels.
12. Trendy floral and gota jewellery made this bride look vividly exquisite for her wedding festivities.
13. These unique droplet shaped jadau and pearl ornaments snatched our hearts instantly.
14. This floral masterpiece from Floral Art Mumbai won us over in an instant!
15. If you're looking for a carefree yet regal vibe, then check out this bride's jewellery ensemble.
16. Another one from the floral gallery, this bride's charming choker and haath phool are steal-worthy.
17. For us, this piece of kundan and meenakari jewellery sets the bar for creativity with a touch of royalty on another level.
18. This layered set by Jewels of Jaipur on our real bride is a true treasure of raw beauty.
19. With emeralds shining in the middle of this finary, Sabyasachi proves its versatility once again.
20. Quirky real bride shows us all that handcrafted dull gold can be the perfect bridal jewellery paired with a bright saree.
21. Television star and bride-to-be Niti Taylor wowed us with her minimal yet whimsical rose jewellery this year.
22. From one of the most adorable intimate weddings of the year comes the most magical bridal look ever by real bride Bianca.
23. Our real bride Kena's layered kundan and pearl jewellery was one of our favourite sets of 2019.
24. Minimal yet glamorous, this bride's unique jewellery design had us dazzled.
25. A top choice from the 2019 gallery, this bride's gold kundan jewellery was the perfect touch of radiance to her glittering red lehenga.
Which piece of jewellery from 2019 caught your eye? Let us know in the comments!