Ultra-violet might be the 2018 Pantone Color for Year, but do you guys know that it is some other shade from the same color family that is a fad amongst many Indian brides? Well, we are talking about none other than the ever-pretty Lavender.
A symbol of purity and love, Lavender is dominating the Indian bridal fashion like never before. Unsurprisingly, Lavender lehengas are a huge rage right now with brides choosing it over other traditional hues. This delicate shade is just the perfect choice for ultra-modern brides who prefer being on a chic-er side. Contemporary fashion designers like Kresha Bajaj of Koecsh, Shubhika of Papa Don't Preach, Sulakshana Monga of Soltee and many others too have delved into this unique hue to create some swoon-worthy ensembles.
So, here we bring to you some jaw-droppingly beautiful Lavender lehengas that will certainly floor you with their prettiness.
1. This lavender tulle lehenga donned by real bride Divya with heart motifs and choli with glass beaded cut work is winning the Internet right now!
See Also:- Best Simple Mehndi Designs
Source Badal Raja Company
2. Yet another bride who is all over the Internet because of the gorgeous chikankari lavender lehenga she donned on her Mehendi ceremony.
Shot by Design Aqua, Delhi
3. Yes, this color is celeb-approved too! Shraddha Kapoor grabbed all the eyeballs at the Ambani's star-studded engagement bash in this heavenly lavender colored lehenga with intricate silver threadwork.
4. Lavender color is a perfect choice for the wedding day as well. This scintillating bride is proof!
Source Henley & Co.
5. This simple yet classy monotoned lehenga with shimmery hints makes for a great outfit choice for bridesmaids.
Read More:- Book Top 2000+ Best Makeup Artists
6. A multi-layered lehenga with heavy silver shimmer work on a real bride for her reception night!
Source Stories by Joseph Radhik
7. Partly embellished signature Koecsh lehenga with an eccentric tassel blouse style.
See:- Best Wedding Planner
8. Blogger bride Aayushi Bangur too ditched traditional orange, green and yellows for her mehendi function and dazzled in this enchanting lavender lehenga by Monisha Jaising.
Source Monisha Jaising
9. Silk lehenga with delicate zardosi work and a heavily done off-shoulder blouse by Koecsh. *We're drooling*
10. This lavender lehenga with intricate gota work makes for a great sangeet outfit.
Shot by Karan Sidhu Photography, Gurgaon
11. And here is the bride who took our breaths away with her wedding look and this oh-so-gorgeous lavender lehenga.
Shot by Snapsoul, Delhi
Know More About:- Top Makeup Artists in india
12. Just in case you don't wanna go with an all-lavender look; do a half and half.
Source Stories by Joseph & Radhik