Before the baraat, comes the mehendi ki raat and we all know how to make the night young (read grand) with music, decor and the endless booze! Well, talking about mehendi, in 2016 we came across various uber cool mehendi design ideas. Some of them were traditional (which were slightly improvised) while some of them were totally customised. From hashtag mehendi designs to portraits to what not! In 2016, brides surely did dare to go all experimental. So, dear ladies, I decided to handpick the most gorgeous mehendi designs of 2016!
1. While you shine on your wedding day, don't forget to add a little glitter to your mehendi too!
Image Credits: Coolbluez Photography
2. Because personalised #hashtag is so in!
3. Who said portraits are just for paintings!
Image Credits: The Cheesecake Project
4. When minimal is your thing for feet mehendi.
Image Credits: CoolBluez Photography
5. Gladiator feet mehendi is not at all mainstream.
Image Credits: Our Wedding Chapter
6. These parrots motifs are super cute!
Image Credits: Morvi Images
Feautre Image Credits : The Cheesecake Project
Tell us in your comments which one is your favourite mehendi design!