Banarasi lehengas can never go out of fashion, for one simple reason, that they always look elegant as ever. Perhaps this wedding season is the time for us to keep this in mind and style differently by mixing traditional with modern! Wondering how you could achieve that? Just skim through the list we have curated for you, of some beautiful Banarasi lehengas for all the bridesmaids who don't want their look to be too extra! From Anushree Reddy to Anita Dongre, designers have made some eye-pleasing Banarasi lehengas, and all the bridesmaids must check them out for the coming wedding season!
15 Gorg Banarasi Lehengas For Bridesmaids!
1. This hot pink lehenga with a contrasting blouse and dupatta has our hearts!
2. Can pastels ever go out of fashion? Our answer is a big NO!
3. Who said Banarasi outfits have to be light and bright colours? This red lehenga is oh-so-stunning!
4. The intricate pattern on this lehenga and dupatta are absolutely modish!
5. How about a multi-coloured dark lehenga with a contrasting pink dupatta?
6. If you love Banarasi, you know that green, yellow and pink make the best concoction!
7. Bhumi Pednekar's look is a perfect outfit inspo for all the bridesmaids
8. For all our new-age bridesmaid, this lehenga is everything you need
9. A classic yellow and pink Banarasi lehenga for the bridesmaids who don't wanna be OTT
10. Ever imagined a floral Banarasi lehenga to look so gorgeous?
11. A ravishing and fashionable pastel pink lehenga for the bridesmaids!
12. Twirl in your Banarasi lehenga as perfectly as ever!
13. An off-shoulder blouse with a colourful lehenga to rock your BFF's wedding
14. Who knew a Banarasi lehenga could be done so modernly?
15. This one is a rather old school one for those who want to do it the conventional way!
Which Banarasi lehenga did you like the most? Tell us in comments!