Amidst all the jewellery pieces, earring undeniably holds a special place in our hearts which makes them an indispensable part of our jewellery trunks. Be it chandbalis, jhumkis, studs, danglers or hoops, we want all the types of earrings and we want loads of them. Of all such statement baubles, the sure shot head-turners and simply unskippable ones are the 'Bahubali Earrings ' or 'Waterfall Earrings' as referred, locally.
Basically, these are your basic earrings attached to multiple bejeweled chains that are supposed to be pinned up to your head. Being an edgy and contemporary take on traditional earrings, these are without a doubt a must have for every bride, bridesmaid, and even the darling mommy. They can easily be paired with a choker or just a maang tikka and you wouldn't need any other piece of jewellery to up your style game.
Have a look at some of these classy and ultra-mod earring designs and styles you would surely fall for!
Bahubali or Waterfall Earring Styles & Designs
1. A gorgeous studded chaandbali earring with pearl detailings and chains.
2. A beautiful pearl and red stone jhumki design.
3. A mesmerizing two-tier jhumki design with multiple small gota pusalu jhumkis hanging from a single chain.
4. A stone encrusted oversized square stud with hanging small jhumkis. So prettily offbeat!
5. A huge drop shaped earring with gota pusalu detailings with decked up chains.
6. A classic bahubali earring design with hanging chained jhumkis!
7. An exquisite sickle shaped kundan & meenakari jhumki with delicate pearl chains.
8. And this breathtaking stone studded jhumki with pearl strings!
9. A huge kundan and meenakrai jhumki design with pearl and golden strings. (in love with this!)
10. An edgy colorful chaandbali earring with small pearl chains. (perfect for that mehndi ceremony!)
11. A big pearl lined stone stud earring with delicate pearl and jhumki strings.
12. An attractive passa shaped kundan earring with hanging jhumki chains.
13. An exquisite two-tiered stone and pearl jhumki with multiple delicate pearl strings pinned together with stones.
14. A contemporary pearl stringed polki earring for that mod bride!
15. And how about having mogra strings attached to your earrings and pinned to your hairdo?!
16. A multi-chained heavy polki earring for the OTT brides.
17. Emeralds beautifying this oversized stud earring with pretty golden chains.
18. Delicate chains pinned at the back with long multi-jhumki hanging chains. These perfectly double up as great hair accessories.
19. An double chained earring to keep it simple and basic.
20. This turquoise blue and polki earring respendent with dainty pearl strings is so stylish!
21. A classic jhumki with pearl strings Bahubali earring design.
Aren't these worth every penny? Let us know which style you liked the most?