Alia Bhatt has time and again set major fashion goals for millennial bridesmaids! Recently we even brought to you some of her most drool-worthy outfits that every bridesmaid can steal. We were not done gushing over her previous looks yet that she left us speechless with her real bridesmaid avatar. Alia recently attended her childhood BFF's wedding, and oh boy, we are totally smitten with how she slayed as a stylish bridesmaid in real life. The diva picked some great outfits and styled them with sheer perfection on all the wedding ceremonies. For the mehendi ceremony, she stepped out wearing a fresh vibrant lehenga, whereas, for the D-day, Alia stole the thunder in a jazzy blue sharara saree. She even broke the glitzy norm for the Sangeet night and set new rules by turning up in a floral skirt set.
Each of her look screamed bridesmaids fashion goals, and hence, here we are, decoding each one of them for your reference.
Alia Bhatt made for a beautiful summer bridesmaid in this whimsical lehenga set by Anita Dongre. The vibrant color combination of yellow and turquoise is so damn apt for bridesmaids. You too can turn heads at your BFF’s wedding by wearing a fresh-looking colour combination.
Here’s how to get this look!
- Check out some similar lehengas for reference.
- Or get similar lehenga stitched from your trusted boutique or tailor.
- Keep the styling simple and simply team your outfit with statement earrings and a potli.
- Let your hair down or tie them in a sleek tight bun as per your likes.
For the Sangeet evening, kept it all simple and stunned in a rose floral-printed skirt set from Anushree Reddy. She styled it with open wavy hair, a potli and a statement ring. Alia was seen dancing her heart out on the Sangeet night in this light outfit. And we totally root the idea of wearing fuss-free attires on Sangeet so that your outfit doesn’t bother you when you burn the dance floor.
Here's how to get this look!
- Here are some floral printed skirt sets that you can consider.
- You can fetch raw fabric and get it stitched by a nearby boutique.
- Fashion it with a chic potli.
- Keep the makeup soft and subtle.
For her best friend’s D-day, Alia Bhatt outperformed the quintessential bridesmaid duty of taking the glam factor high. Alia gave everyone else a run for attention by turning up in an experimental sharara saree in a striking electric blue colour. While we absolutely love that she swore by the trend of unique saree drapes, but the bold colour choice was the true winner of this look.
To balance the bold colour of the outfit, Alia opted for a nude makeup and rounded off the look with a messy ponytail. She even went light with the jewellery and only wore a set of enamelled maangtikka and choker.
Here's how to get this look
- Here are some similar sharara sarees that you can try.
- You can even buy raw fabric from a local market and get the outfit stitched. However, prefer breezy fabric materials like chiffon and georgette.
- Or you can also wear an outfit in the same colour as that of Alia's sharara saree.
- Enamelled jewellery is a lot in vogue! You can get your hands on similar jewels at any of the leading jewellery stores or even at the imitation jewellery retailers.
- Choose the makeup according to your skin tone. Just make sure to keep the makeup minimal if you are opting for a bright-coloured outfit. Don’t forget to flush your cheekbones with the highlighter, though!