Careful planning, a hidden camera and of course, a partner (who is most likely to say yes) is all you need for a perfect proposal. While some people keep their proposal an intimate affair, others do not mind expressing their love in front of a crowd of people. Well, whichever be the case, having this hearty moment recorded to cherish forever is something everyone wants.
Wedding proposals are getting bigger than ever and people are pushing all the creative boundaries to come up with most heartwarming proposal ideas. While the entire Internet is abuzz with innumerous emotional/thrilling/romantic/moving proposal ideas from across the globe, here we bring to you some of the best Indian proposals that you just cannot miss.
1. This man went down on his knee in the stadium during India's Cricket match to propose his girl. And her priceless reaction was aired live on television!
Also Read:- Top Bridal Makeup Artists in Delhi With Price Details
2. This girl broke the taboo and went on her knee to propose her man!
3. Well, the guy in the above video left his girl amused when he proposed to her underwater! *You can't miss this one*
Also Read: 17 Easy Proposal Ideas to create that One-in-a-Lifetime kinda Moment
4. Friends and family gave a full-on Bollywood performance on the streets of Boston before he popped the question! *Her reaction will make you go awww*
See Also:- Top 100+ Mehndi Designs For Kids
5. A surprise proposal in a restaurant with placards!
6. Ankit took his girl for her birthday lunch but little did she know that Ankit had organized a surprise flash mob cum proposal at the Piccadilly Circus, London. This video will leave you gushing like crazies, we bet!
7. A surprise proposal by the beach
Also Read: Real Proposals: "I was on a vacation with my girls in Bali & he bumped in with the question"
8. The look on the girl's face when he proposes to her in the middle of a party SAYS IT ALL!
9. Yet another surprise proposal that will leave you smiling!
Also Read: An extremely romantic Underwater Proposal 'cuz going on the knees is too Old School
Which one did you like the most? Tell us in the comments section.