Still confused about your bridal jewellery? Well, multi-layered and decked up necklaces are very much the trend this season. And being the modish bride that you are, you’ve got to religiously abide by the trend that is ruling the market.
So, if you have still not rounded on your precious baubles for the big day, you’re definitely on the right page because we have oodles of options available for you. Straight from uncut diamond collars to elaborate princess necklaces to multi-layered haars, we’ve covered ‘em all. Without further ado, scroll down and get set drool!
1. Dainty choker-collar set encrusted with kundan and sapphire
2. Polki and emeralds choker
3. Multi-stranded kundan necklace
Read:- Top 2000+ Wedding Photographers
4. Precious stones, polki and kundan set
Don't Forget to Read:- which is the best bridal makeup artist in india?
5. Kundan & Emerald choker teamed with floral patterned Kundan rani haar
6. Delicate Kundan Jadau collar with natural pink tourmalines
7. Beautiful collar necklace with sickle shape hangings
8. Maharani heavy kundan necklace with pearl settings
9. Gold necklace embedded with luxurious deep red rubies, polkis and dangling south sea pearls
10. All gold choker and princess set with emerald droppings
Also Read:22 Exquisite Jewellery Combinations for Indian Brides + Bridal Necklace Ideas
11. Bulky polki choker with pearl drops and and rani hair
12. Intricatly woven maharani haar
13. A Beautifully unique choker
14. Love this Amethyst gemstone choker and princess necklace set
15. Multi-stringed polki rani haar with semi-precious gemstones
16. A perfect blend of Lazer cut setting, varied texture and style
17. Enamel powder blue polki and pearl necklace
18. Multi-layered kundan collar teamed with precious-stone studded rani haar
19. Classic kundan necklace with green semi precious onyx gemstones
20. Heavy bib necklace with emerald droppings
Also Read:Roka Jewellery Inspiration for Every Kind of Bride Out There!
21. This one is utterly new and classic! The black enamelling looks fab.
22. Stunning Polki Necklace with a huge pendant
23. Antique portrait necklace with kundan work
24. Chandbali Kundan Choker with pearl drops
25. Diamond polki choker necklace with columbian emeralds
26. Flared choker with three stringed polki mala
27. Inverted triangular polki and pearl choker necklace
28. Powder Blue Bridal choker with baroque pearl details and kundan work
29. Royal blue and pink printed enamelling on this pretty embossed necklace is WOW
Read:-Top 500 Wedding Photographers in Chennai
Which statement piece will you pick for your D-day? Let us know in the comments