"How much bling is enough bling?" questioned no bride ever while standing inside a fully-lit up jewellery showroom while shopping for her bridal jewellery. When you're a bride with an obsession with jewellery it can be really nerve-wracking to pick one kind of bridal set to match your preciously selected bridal lehenga. We know you want to look your desired best on your D-day and playing with the right kind of jewellery can do absolute wonders for that matter.
Because you're bound to get all worked up to select the best jewellery combinations that are trending this minute, we decided to save your hour. We've compiled some of the most unique bridal jewellery combinations that real Indian brides pulled off for their wedding day. Get ready to be stunned, and of course, empty your galleries.
1. Small diamond & emerald set + Huge polki rani haar
2. Multi-layered kundan collar + Rani haar with precious stone settings (googly-eyes)
3. Kundan & pearl meenakari choker + Two-stringed kundan necklace
4. Kundan & beads collar neckpiece + Dainty pearl strings
5. Easy and simple blend of multi-strand kundan & emeralds
Also Read:- Which is The Best Wedding Makeup Artists in Delhi?
6. Pearl & ruby rani haar + Polki & ruby collar set
7. Chunky huge necklace + Multi-sized polki sets (Oh-so-gorgeous)
Also Read: 8 Types of Bridal Necklaces you Ought to Know About if you're a Bride to Be
8. Basic kundan set + Larger-than-life meenakari pendant
9. Basic pearl string + Choker suspended with small emeralds
10. Best Trio: Polki & pearl choker along + A diamond necklace + A unique borla-inspired rani haar
11. Bib-style pearl necklace + Broad jadau haar
12. Gold & kundan choker + Kundan and pearls mala
13. Minimal choker + Satlada
Also Read: 17 Stellar Brides who aced a Minimal Jewellery look on their Wedding!
14. Jadau collar neckpiece + Diamond polki
15. Kundan & green beaded choker + Kundan necklace
16. Flat polki mala + Emerald, kundan & diamond choker
17. Emerald and pearl malas + Polki & meenakari collar necklace
18. Kundan suspended with tear-drop shaped emeralds + Multi-stringed pearl mala
19. Polki & meenakari choker + Layered mala in pearls, emeralds & kundan
20. Kundan & emerald princess necklace + Flat gold chains
Also Read: 18 Neck Jewellery Designs every Groom-to-be must take Inspiration from!
21. Jadau & emerald Rani haar + Medium polki necklace
22. Gold & kundan collar neckpiece + Aad rani haar
Are you stunned by these combinations too? Share your views in the comments below!