There’s no end to creativity so it would be quite clichéd to think of bachelorette parties revolving around pink sashes and customised t-shirts. Come on guys it is 2017, what’s more important in a bachelorette party is definitely the Bachelorette Party Hangover Kit because after partying all night, you would need a ready-made bag with all the essentials! Whether you're making one for your friends attending your bachelorette or getting it made from somewhere else, here's a list of things that you should totally have in your bachelorette party survival kits.
1) Coffee – For that much needed caffeine boost!
2) Wet wipes – For that occasional nibbling; you definitely need wipes to wipe your fingers!
3) Tinted lip balm – To enhance your lipstick shade with a lush, subtle glow!
4) Rubber band – These are always handy when it comes to adjusting the hair!
5) Shades/Sunglasses – Red eyes? Don’t you worry! Just put on a pair of fabulous shades and let the glasses do the talking for you!
6) Hand sanitizer – To maintain hygiene, duh!
7) Disprin – To cure the headache right away!
8) Snack bar – A hangover kit without munchies? No way!
9) A small bottle of water – To keep yourself hydrated…you need a lot of water, trust me!
10) Ginger ale – A fizzy lemon drink is quite effective against hangovers!
11) Band-aids - To cover any bruises from falling over drunk!
12) Mints or Chewing Gum - To freshen that boozy breath!
13) Painkillers – When you know you are going to party hard and will not be able to walk properly the next day, painkillers always come as a blessing!
Featured Image Credits: Brides