While women are known for fretting for months about bridal makeup, bridal jewellery, hairstyles and 50 other minuscule things, grooms too have stepped up to match their brides' enthusiasm! This post is for all those dapper grooms who want their fair share of oohs and wows on their big day!
One of the very important components of your ensemble is the safa! Grooms if you want to stand out, you gotta pick the right safa design for you. Play around with designs (floral, leheriya, polka) and fabrics (chanderi, kota, cotton) and suit yourself a safa that best matches your personality! Whether you wanna go loud or keep it subtle, there is a safa design for every groom!
Let’s check out some of the in-trend safas of 2018 that will make you look at par with your fashionista bae as you walk down the aisle, or maybe even a notch up! ;)
1. Floral Safas are a huge rage this season!
Also Read: 18 Most Trending Footwear options every Groom-to-be must check out!
2. Monotone Kota safas always look classic
3. Geometric patterned safa is Bollywood approved!
4. Traditional leheriya pattern on hot bright colours look oh-so-modern!
5. Metallic safas will definitely fetch you some brownie points
6. Yellow is THE colour of the season
Also Read: Brides are Sunshine-ing in Yellow Lehengas & it's a refreshing sight!
7. Dual-toned safas for a beautiful gradient effect
8. Muticoloured safas scream BOLD & FUN!
9. Colour-coordinated safas with the bride’s lehenga makes you picture perfect
10. The timeless white safa
11. Gold safa with a kalgi adornment
12. Pastel safas are perfect for the subtle groom
13. These traditional yet super stylish Bandhani safas are to die for
Read:- Top Wedding Photographers
Go pick your favorite one and look royal as ever!
Also Read:18 Neck Jewellery Designs every Groom-to-be must take Inspiration from!