If you're running out of outfit ideas with a handful of weddings to attend on the calendar and you also don't want to spend on outfits because of so many reasons—fast-changing trends, too much money to shell out, already have too many outfits which are boring. Just take a breath!
Open your wardrobe and just pick out your bridal lehenga which once costed you an arm and a leg & you've hardly worn it ever since your wedding day.
With a lot of queries flowing in our DMs about how to REUSE the bridal lehenga, we decided to put it all together in a blog.
We show you 13 clever ways to reuse/restyle your wedding outfit in no time. Buckle up ladies, its time to dust off the guilt about having splurged on that OH-SO-PRETTY-I-WANT-THAT wedding lehenga!
1. Pair the heavy embellished blouse with a plain saree.
2. Or with a peppy printed skirt!
3. If you have a jacket blouse, couple it with a pair of cigarette or sharara pants.
4. Go with the blouse-dhoti duo to rock that chic and contemporary look.
5. Separate the can-can from your lehenga to make it lighter and pair it with a blouse and dupatta of contrasting colour for it to look less bridal.
6. To be the trendsetter in the room, wear a basic shirt with your lehenga and add a statement necklace to complete the look.
7. Wear an intricately embellished bodysuit with the lehenga and carry a plain dupatta
8. Drape your dupatta over a plain lehenga like half saree.
9. Drape it like a cape and walk around like a Diva! You'll need some temporary stitchings here and there but that's surely gonna be a stunner.
10. Pair the dupatta with a plain or less heavy Anarkali for a perfect Indian look.
11. Wear a plain black blouse and pants and drape the dupatta as a saree.
12. Drape the dupatta casually by letting it hang loose on the side or throwing it over your shoulders. Go minimal with your makeup and let your hair open with some soft curls or beach waves. Ditch the entire jewellery and just wear a maangtika or heavy earrings.
13. Ditch the Dupatta completely and carry a leather jacket instead (Pair it with cool sneakers)!