Off late, I have noticed that many of my bride-friends are going for daytime mehendi functions. After all, it's almost winter time and who doesn't like to put their shades on and sit under the sun! And with time, the mehendi theme and décor have only got BIGGER, BETTER and BRIGHTER with shades of yellow, pink, red and orange! So, how are you going to decide the colours for your mehendi? Do you plan to depend on your decorator? Or do you want to be that smart girl thorough with your research?
And to help you like always, I have done my homework and you are going to love it because I have some sure-shot colour combinations that are perfect for your daytime mehendi function:
1) For a colourful set-up like this, you only require shades of yellow, pink, orange and purple. Get some bolster pillows and cushions along with matching drapes keeping the colour combination in mind.
Image Credits: Cupcake Productions
2) If you fancy yellow, then this should be your ideal mehendi decor set-up. You can pick colours such as yellow, mustard gold and orange; keep the umbrella tents orange, the table covers yellow and the chair covers mustard gold.
Image Credits: Abhinav Bhagat Events Official
3) Here’s a mehendi set-up that can be very useful. Have some low seating arrangements with leheriya fabric, place comfy cushions and put up shamiana stalls. All you need is to keep the shades of lime green, mustard yellow, dark brown, pink and purple in mind.
Image Credits: Theme Weavers Designs
4) Do you want colourful drapes to be put up as a tent for your outdoor mehendi decor? Just keep the colours – yellow, lime green, orange, dark pink, light purple and red in your mind.
Image Credits: Mona Lia Designs
5) Are you pro-pink? Then you can use as many shades of pink you’d want to and still make it look pretty. Also, don’t forget to put up pink paper cut decorations.
Image Credits: Rani Pink
6) If you fancy the combination of yellow and white, you can always go for a decor like this one and. You can mix-match yellow with white curtains, keep the sofas and cushions in the shades of mustard yellow, put up white coloured shamiana tents and preferably keep the table covers white too.
Image Credits: Ed Libby
7) Don’t want the typical mehendi decor look? You can always opt for this Indo-Western decor set-up with umbrellas and charpaai'You know which colours to keep in mind.
Image Credits: Shaadi Squad
8) Want a hassle-free mehendi decor set-up? Arrange for a few colourful mattresses, keep pillows on them and put up colourful drapes in the form of a tent. And, you are set!
Image Credits: Mona Lia Designs
9) If you like colours, you would definitely want to go for this! You can convert any open space into your outdoor set-up. Just keep the colours yellow, green, purple and red in mind.
Image Credits: Gurleen M Puri
10) Yes, this colour combination of fuchsia pink, bright yellow, baby pink and sky blue is very much possible. Infact, one of our real brides actually did this. For more of her decor details, read here!
Image Credits: Arjuns Tryst With The Camera
11) If you want to add a carnival look to your mehendi decor, add in some paper cut decorations, twirls and frills along with some floral decor and bird-cage chairs. Keep the colours yellow, fuchsia pink and orange in mind.
Image Credits & Featured Image Credits: The Wedding Salad