While talking about innovative invitation ideas, we often tend to give examples of e-invites/digital invites/video invites, but even today it's a hard fact to gulp that many guests feel offended if not given traditional invites. So to make sure you are going traditional along with being a little hatke than ordinary, we fetched out some of our favorite and newest wedding invitation designs (out of which some are even eco-friendly) to get you started with your one-of-a-kind wedding.
Get scrolling guys!
1. The Brush Stroke Art
Also Read: 20 Prettiest Watercolour Invites We've Ever Seen For Indian Weddings!
2. Go Eco-friendly with these Marigold Seed Paper
3. How about using a Banana Leaf as the base? *Awestruck*
See Also:- Best Wedding Photographers in Chandigarh
4. Ikat Prints are for Life!
5. Creative CD Style invites
Read:- Top Wedding Photographers With Fees Details
6. How cool are these laser cut invites
7. Unique Invite in a License Format
Know More:- Top Wedding Photographers in Patna
8. Rustic with Natural Wood Peels
Also Read: Why You Must Choose E-Invites Over Paper Invitations For Your Wedding?
9. This 3D Art is so Overwhelming
10. How about using some handmade paper?
Also Read:-Top 111+ Simple Mehndi Designs
Featured Image: (L)Designs by Simran Monga (R)Pink Whistle Man
We’re absolutely drooling over these aesthetically pleasing wedding invites! Let us know your views, in the comments below!