Yuvraj and Hazel, the hottest couple of 2016, tied the knot yesterday in Chandigarh and there's nothing we don't love about them! So, for all the brides-to-be, we have compiled the 10 best things we loved about Hazel Keech during the wedding functions in Chandigarh that you should keep in mind too!
1) Go dupatta-less on your mehendi day!
2) It's time to say goodbye to fully-adorned mehendi hands and feet. Minimalistic is the way to go, even for the brides! Opt for simpler and smaller mehendi designs.
Mathapatti, curls & minimalistic mehendi design- just the perfect look for mehendi
3) Even she has proved that the Satlada necklace trend is back. She wore a satlada necklace on her function post-mehendi where she was seen wearing black and white velvet jacket gown outfit.
4) On both her functions, mehendi and post-mehendi, she opted for soft and heavy curls!
Find Trusted Wedding Vendors At ShaadiSaga
5) On those two functions, she also wore beautiful matha-pattis!
Curls, satlada necklace, mathapati and colour-coordinated outfit
6) We just love she went for such a simple yet beautiful look on wedding day. Brownie points for light makeup!
7) Hazel has also set the trend of ditching those heavy necklaces that are typically worn with a wedding lehenga
8) Love love love minimalistic kaleeras!
Light makeup, kaliras, jaimala and colour coordinated outfits- on point!
9) Plain and manageable jaimalas. Yes, please!
10) And and and, don't miss the colour coordinating outfits with Yuvi!!
Featured Image Courtesy: Kartik Bhagat (Dream Diaries)