This makeup tutorial by Makeup artist Ekta Bakshi, shows a look for Sangeet/Mehendi ceremonies. Ekta makes elegant use of gold and black on the eyes and winged eyeliner to achieve a very traditional Indian look. See how you can get this look following the step by step guidance:
- Start applying eye base in golden color or any other color.
- Apply golden color in inner corners of eyes and then copper color all over your eyelid.
- Apply black color at your eye corners in V shape.
- Blend edges and then apply highlighter in white, gold or silver shade.
- Apply liner in winged style and put lots of kohl.
- Shape your eyebrows perfectly mixing the black & brown color.
- To add effect, apply purple color kohl on your Lower lid.
- Also, add lots of black color waterproof mascara.
- To get the final look, apply a lip shade of your own choice and you are ready to rock!